Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cocking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cocking may refer to:
- Cocking affair, an attempt in 1941 by Georgia governor Eugene Talmadge to exert direct control over the state's educational system
- Cocking handle, a device on a firearm that results in the hammer or striker being cocked or moved to the ready position
- Cocking, West Sussex, a village, parish, and civil parish in the Chichester district of West Sussex, England
- Cocking-cloth, a device used for catching pheasants
- Robert Cocking (1776–1837), British watercolour artist
- Samuel Cocking (1845–1914), merchant in Yokohama
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cocking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.